What happens next
An application for the above project was received by the Planning Inspectorate from Highways England on 02 January 2019. The application documents for this application will be published on this website in due course.
From the day after receipt of the application, the Planning Inspectorate has 28 days to review the application and decide whether or not to accept it. The acceptance decision on this application should therefore be made by Wednesday 30 January 2019.
If the application is accepted, we will:
- On the day of the decision publish the acceptance decision and the Adequacy of Consultation Representations received from the relevant local authorities.
- As soon as practicable after the acceptance decision, publish the application documents submitted by the Applicant.
- As soon as practicable after the acceptance decision, publish the date from which you will be able to register to put your case on the application (by making a Relevant Representation) and become an Interested Party.
- As soon as practicable after the acceptance decision, publish the date on which the registration period will close.
- From the opening day of the registration period (as determined by the Applicant’s notification and publication) make the Relevant Representation form available on this website.
If the application is not accepted, we will:
- Publish the decision letter and reasons why it hasn’t been accepted.
We cannot accept your views about this application until the registration period has opened. However, if you would like to find out more about the process in the meantime, please download Advice Note 8.2: How to register to participate in an Examination and/or refer to Planning Act 2008: guidance on the pre-application process.
Timeline (3 items)
This application was received by the Planning Inspectorate on 2 January 2019.
The applicant has agreed that all application documents can be published as
soon as practicable to help everyone become familiar with the detail of what
is being proposed in this application. The Planning Inspectorate will therefore
make the application documents available as soon as practicable.
This provision is solely for the purpose of allowing more time to all those who
wish to become familiar with the detail of what is being proposed ahead of
the relevant representation period without lengthening the overall time
required for the application process. There will be no opportunity at this
stage to make comments on the application. However, if the application is
accepted anyone interested in the application will be able to register and
express their views during the relevant representation stage and the